February 14, 2011
CSI Presents at AZ Tech Council
Cellular Specialties, Inc. (CSI), a recognized leader in the design and implementation of in-building 3G/4G and Wi-Fi wireless products and solutions, today announced CSI’s Shawn Tsetsilas, Director, WLAN and John Shubin, RSM, Southwest, will present at the Arizona Technology Council Lunch & Learn Seminar, March 1, 2011, 11:30AM – 1:00 PM, ASU SkySong, Scottsdale, AZ. The event will take a deep-dive look into the latest trends in enterprise wireless, secrets to successful deployments as well as how to make the most of the existing IT infrastructure.
WHAT: Presentation: Why Mobility?
Selecting the right combination of devices, networks, services and applications can be confusing. Determining what works, what doesn’t, and information about the next generation of applications can be daunting. CSI will address these issues as well as impart insight as to proven methods for achieving the most cost-effective implementations. Learn more
WHY: Learn How To Best Leverage:
- Cloud Computing
- 4G Technologies
- Next Generation Smart Devices
WHO: This Presentation Is Ideal For Anyone Who:
- Relies on wireless devices or applications.
- Suffers from poor or weak wireless signals in their building.
- Is interested in deploying wireless systems to support sophisticated applications such as building monitoring systems, inventory tracking, field force automation, etc.
- Is interested in learning about various ways to comply with public safety mandates
WHERE: Arizona Tech Council Lunch & Learn Seminar
WHEN: March 1, 2011 – 11:30AM – 1:00 PM
CONTACT: Sarah Carson, (603) 606-7759, firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTER: Register Today